Buscar

Páginas

My story

I know that is so ridiculous. I was stunt and nervous still when being standing in front of the public. How long have I been starting to stand in front of stage? How come I am still low confident. "Stop saying you are shy if you want to be brave." I have really learnt different thing after changing the environment. From the subjects, lecturer, the surrounding. Yes, i know if i keep saying that I am low confident and I not dare to try out and step the 1st step ever, I will remain still. "tell me your story", said the tutor. I was blank and not even think of any story about myself. I am too conserve and just keep listening to people until i forgot that me myself will also have my own story. I have being forgetful and try my very best to imitate other person that I think is worth to be. Finally, I end up with nothing. Maybe that's why people tends to forget me. I should find myself interesting before other people do. Yes, I knew I can do that. Just express what is in my mind right now. Today's tutorial really makes me wake up! Creative thinking and idea generation, I hope throughout this subject will really make me find who am I, as the tutor tell us in the beginning. I will be very grateful.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Waiyee +U!!!!!!
From ahbing